QUALITY ASSURANCE AUDITORS
Seeking applicants with minimum bachelor's degree in animal science, biology, chemistry, toxicology, or related field. Experience in laboratory/field and/or quality assurance areas preferable. Excellent writing skills and attention to detail required. Knowledge of GLP regulations a must. Familiarity with Veterinary GCPs helpful. Auditors will be required to review general toxicology, environmental fate, residue chemistry, product chemistry, target animal safety, efficacy, and ecotoxicology studies. Occasional travel required.
(Pesticide and plant growth regulator registrations)
Seeking applicants with minimum bachelor's degree in animal science, biology, chemistry, toxicology, or related discipline. Excellent writing skills and attention to detail required. Knowledge of regulatory processes to obtain EPA product registrations preferred. Experience in laboratory/field testing areas helpful. Occasional travel required. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of SciReg’s product registration activities including:
· Identifying data necessary to support product approvals
· Developing and implementing strategies to expedite regulatory processes
· Meeting with government regulatory personnel to negotiate approval requirements
· Designing, contracting, and monitoring studies (product chemistry, toxicology, ecological effects, environmental fate, efficacy, etc.)
· Evaluating scientific data for compliance with U.S. and international guidelines and regulations
· Preparing and submitting administrative documentation and scientific data to support product approvals
· Identifying, obtaining, and summarizing literature in the public domain that can be submitted and/or cited to support regulatory requirements
· Assisting with data compensation negotiations and arbitrations; assisting with other legal matters involving the regulation of products
· Locating, monitoring, and analyzing published information on journal articles, patents, trademarks, conference papers, theses, business and financial reports, manuscripts and government regulations
· Performing thorough evaluations of client internal procedures (including regulatory compliance and study design, placement, monitoring, and reporting procedures); making recommendations for enhancing regulatory compliance and for streamlining the procedures to expedite the submission and approval of product applications
Please send resume to:|
12733 Director's Loop
Woodbridge, VA 22192
Email SciReg, Inc.
SciReg,Inc. is a multidisciplinary scientific, regulatory, and quality assurance consulting firm serving the pesticide, pharmaceutical, animal health, and chemical industries. We have clients based all over the world, including in Australia, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and North America. The core business of the company involves obtaining and maintaining product approvals with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other U.S. and worldwide regulatory authorities.